- Delegates arrive at Barcelona airport in the afternoon. Transfer to hotel of choice. Welcome cocktail and program briefing.
- Breakfast in the hotel. Morning Meetings in one of the hotel business room with a coffee-break
- Lunch at the hotel restaurant
- City guided visit in the afternoon. Contemporary architecture tour showing the recent patrimony of both 20th and 21st centuries. Apart from the gothic quarter and the Modernist one, there is a contemporary city that looks to the future, another Barcelona where the most renowned architects all over the world have been challenged to build their buildings.
- Dinner and Flamenco show. A unique opportunity to feel the passion of the most popular and traditional Spanish dance and art: Flamenco. Flamenco singers, dancers, guitar players and other musicians offer a powerful staging and musical event. A journey through different types of Flamenco provides the audience with a wonderful and unforgettable Flamenco night while enjoying a delicious menu.
- After breakfast, the bus will be waiting at the hotel to pick up the group, next stop, Barcelona port and team building: A Corporate sailing regatta. In this highly entertaining and engaging event, the participants will be divided into different teams leaded by a skipper. They will get the chance to compete against their fellow team members in a sailboat race. This event focuses on small team communication and dynamics.
- Sea food lunch at a beachfront restaurant to taste the Mediterranean cuisine after a morning sailing.
- • Dinner at an elegant restaurant on the top of Montjuic Mountain. The group will have a private room from which they will enjoy superb views across the city while tasting an exquisite menu. A perfect ending evening for this incentive trip.
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Download the Sample Incentive (PDF)
For further details contact:
Phone: +34 93 268 99 48