Personal data protection
The data of a personal nature collected from the website is utilised solely in order to provide services requested as well as invoicing for same. Your data will be stored in files owned by Luxury Trips Spain for invoicing and will be stored for the legally required period of time. You will be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in writing to Luxury Trips Spain at C/ Bruc 42, local 1 Barcelona 08013.
Intellectual property and responsibility for content
Any use of the website content is prohibited, specifically the text, design and source code, without the express authorisation of its owners. Any unauthorised use will be pursued by the legitimate owners.
The owner of the website will not be held responsible for the content of the sites to which links on this website may lead, in accordance with article 17 of the LSSICE.
Terms & Conditions
A Customer is considered anyone buying one of the products offered through the website may or may not be the beneficiary of the experience.
The customer who buys through the Web page should have the legal capacity to act according to law and contract.
1. - Luxury gift Experience
The Luxury gif consists of:
- A gift card that allows enjoying the experience chosen from the options displayed in the guide. A code will be included in the gift in order for us to assure the authenticity of the package. Transportation is not included in the Luxury gift Experience packages, however Luxury Trips Spain highly recommends to book transportation service for your comfort.
2- Contributor selected by Luxury Trips Spain that offers the experience for the Beneficiary.
3- Beneficiary: user of the luxury gift Experience package.
- 1 - ORDERS AND PURCHASES.-
When buying experience through the Site customers shall follow the following process:
- Start the purchase process by selecting the booking button on any of the experiences chosen. If you want to buy more experiences you must repeat this process.
- You must then enter the following information:
- Personal Data: name, e-mail, telephone number
- Number of people
- Select one of the packages
- Customize the gift by adding a personal message, if you wish so.
.To finalize the booking you must select Validate Request, having accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- You will receive an email with the order information including order number, personal data, experience chosen and the final price. If you know the dates, you must fill it out in the form in order for us to book the whole package. Otherwise, the customer will have to contact Luxury Trips Spain as soon as he/she knows the exact dates, and always within the valid period of the experience gift.
Luxury Trips Spain’s bank details will also be included in the form for the bank transfer. The purchase will not be definitive until we have the bank confirmation.
The prices of Luxury Gift Experience Packages are published on the Web and will be valid when ordering. Prices not include VAT.
The payment order placed on the web can be made through bank transfer, subsequently sending the bank receipt together with the number of order and customer data.
Once the payment is done, Luxury Trips Spain will automatically send an e-mail with the Luxury gift Experience proof of payment, information and details about the content of the package and an order number. The receipt will have to be shown if any of the Luxury Trips Spain employees request it. Every single order has a security number; if the number does not match with our data base security numbers the receipt will not be valid.
1 - The beneficiary will choose an experience through the web site and enjoy it with the Gift Card. Luxury Trips Spain will always book all the services for the customers.. In case of loss or theft of the Gift Card the customer must contact Luxury Trips Spain immediately.
2. – Luxury Trips Spain packages are subject to change or extend its bid, which will be published on the web, www.luxurytripspain.com
3- In case of any of our partners does not offer its activity any more Luxury Trips Spain must offer an equivalent alternative to the one selected by the customer.
4. The beneficiary must be informed about the specific conditions of every experience, available dates, cancellations or booking changes, physical conditions, minimum age, etc. If the partner rejects the reservation for the reasons stated above, does not imply any responsibility for Luxury Trips Spain or the contributor.
5. - Each contributor applies for the execution of the offer their particular conditions. Luxury Trips Spain acts as an intermediary between the beneficiary and the contributor.
6. The contributors selected by Luxury Trips Spain have hired the necessary insurance and possess the relevant authorizations to carry out their activities
The services offered are subject to availability. Therefore, reservations must be made in advance, at least 21 days, or longer period to be determined for certain services and holiday dates such as Christmas, Easter or summer or weekends, requiring written confirmation of reservations.
In the event that for reasons of force majeure can not be serviced in the contracted day, Luxury Trips Spain reserves the right to replace or delay the contracted services.
If weather conditions prevented the conclusion on the appointed day of the contracted services, you can rebook for a later date, subject always to the above conditions permit.
The provision of contracted services on the voucher or gift certificate is subject to expiration, so that services must be used within the valid period of every package. After the period without seeking the service, the beneficiary is not entitled to require, but may be extended before the due date by paying the price increase that has suffered service before the expiration date of the voucher. The check may be extended only 1 time or less.
- 7 - REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS AND EXCHANGES
Once the package is paid, the customer can cancel it any time up to the end of seven working days starting the day after you receive your Luxury gift Experience, and ask for a refund. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
After seven days, there is no cancellation or refund of the price paid.
Refunds are always made to the person who purchased the Luxury gift Experience, and if originally purchased by credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to the same card. If the card has expired you will need to request a refund in writing, quoting details of a new card.
However, Luxury Trips Spain, is authorized to accept the change of the contracted services by others, which will only be possible if Luxury Trips Spain accepts.. In that case, if the new service has a higher price, the contractor must pay the difference, and if the price is less, may be used by the recipient for future purchases within the term of the original service.
For tickets to any show, no cancellations or refunds of the price paid.
Once the customer has booked date for the experience activity, EMOCIONDAY reserves the right to cancel the reservation for various reasons, including but not limited to, reasons for meteorology, mechanical failure, illness or other factor affecting the staff responsible for carry out the activity, or lack of sufficient assistance to ensure the viability of the activity at the specified date. In the event that the activity is canceled in this way, Luxury Trips Spain will offer to its customers an alternative date for the completion of it.
Luxury Trips Spain is relieved of any liability for the failure or defective performance by contracted service providers, as well as obligations under the regulations in force in relation to those services.
Users will be responsible for those damages and losses caused by its sole fault or as a result of failure to follow instructions received from suppliers of contracted services.
Any request for information, operation or counseling in the purchase, refunds and changes or reservations will be directed to Luxury Trips Spain on the phone 93 268 99 48 Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 19:00 pm (except weekend and holidays) Customers may also contact us at email@example.com
Luxury Trips Spain states strictly enforce the current regulations established by Law 15/1999 on the Protection of personal data and other legislation that develops, and informs the client that the data provided on the occasion of their orders through the website will included in a file for automated processing, meaning that in making this request the client is implicitly expressing their consent and acceptance of these terms and conditions for such treatment, for processing the order to send advertising and application information about products and services.
The customer may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time and withdraw consent previously provided by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to the address Luxury Trips Spain, c / Bruc42, local-1 08010 Barcelona
Luxury Trips Spain guarantee full confidentiality and privacy of personal data collected without fully ensuring the invulnerability of its security systems, on the understanding that no amount of security currently provided is completely invulnerable. Therefore, Luxury Trips Spain is expressly released from any liability arising from incidents that may arise over personal data.
LA TEVA WEB SL