Barcelona, business hub
The infrastructure of the city makes it an unquestionable venue for every type of corporate event...
- In 2010, Barcelona was listed as the second best city in the world for carrying out conferences, as awarded by Conference and Incentive Travel
- It also holds the position as second best city in the ranking of organisation of business fairs and congresses, in agreement with the International Association of Congresses and Conventions (ICCA)
- Excellent connections both on land as well as aerial, with a new generation airport and high speed train system
- Congress and convention centres, meeting rooms...
- Wide choice of hotels, easily adaptable to the demands of corporate events and incentive trips
- Countless historical and unique sites that serve as an exceptional setting to celebrate receptions, dinners, parties...
Barcelona, capital of tourism
- Capital of Catalonia and second most important city in Spain, located on the Mediterranean coast with more that 4km of urban beach
- The city enjoys a warm and welcoming climate, with pleasant temperatures throughout the year and an average temperature of 16C
- Barcelona is known to be a city full of culture and comprising of an important heritage
- It remains the top destination for cruises within the Mediterranean and the fourth best destination among all the ports of the world
- Gastronomic capital and world benchmark with renowned chefs and a great number of Michelin starred restaurants
- Art, design, fashion and architecture all rub shoulders in the capital of Catalonia you wont be disappointed
All of these reasons make Barcelona the perfect destination for your incentive trip, corporate event or simply for a holiday.
Please feel free to contact us for more information and a free quotation