This program has been specially designed for you! Because you are independent, you love to travel and discover new things, because you want to disconnect, you like culture, cuisine and fashion, because you want to have fun, but most of all … because you deserve it.
Check Out the Latest Fashion Trends
Discover Barcelona fashion and design with the helping hand of a Personal Shopper. A 4-hour tour will show you the most important fashion designer boutiques, the commercially known labels as well as alternative ones. You will also be taken to interior decoration stores.
Gastronomy, Fashion, Art and Culture
Enjoy lunch in a fourteenth century palace near the Picasso Museum. This beautiful establishment provides a fusion for you to experience gastronomy, fashion, art, and culture in one location. Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine amongst an area dedicated for cultural activities, such as art exhibitions and/or photography, as well as a store for both men and women with prestigious designer labels.
Relax in an Authentic Hammam – Thermal Bath and Aromatherapy
Time to relax – your body and your health will thank you. In the heart of the old quarter of the city you will find an Arab Bath which uses a combination of hot water (caldarium 40 degrees), warm water (36 º tepidarium) and cold water (16 º frigidarium). After this circuit you will enter the relaxation room, enjoy a cup of tea over the warm marble; Hammam and the room of the thousand water jets and on the ground floor, under the ancient bañuelo you will find the salt bath.
The Nightlife in Barcelona Open its Doors
At nightfall, visitors will discover a new Barcelona. Music, cocktails, entertainment and dancing are the protagonists. Enjoy a delicious meal that combines the best of oriental and western cuisine in one of the most prestigious Clubs/Restaurants of the city located by the beach. After dinner, the dance floor and DJ set the pace from the rest of the night.
Learn the secrets of the Exquisite Mediterranean Diet
Learn the essence and secrets of local cuisine, its ingredients and their origins in a 3 ½ hour cooking workshop. Share the passion for Mediterranean cuisine and its pleasures in a participative, warm and friendly environment. Located in the centre of Barcelona you will learn to prepare 4 traditional dishes. The session ends taking pleasure in eating the meal you yourself prepared accompanied with good wine from the Rioja region.
Accommodation in a 4*
Because we want to make you feel special and above all, comfortable, the accommodation has been chosen with care and has a number of facilities that will allow you to make the most of your stay in Barcelona.
The 4-star hotel is located near the Olympic Village and the Port of Barcelona, with magnificent views of the city from its rooftop swimming pool on the top floor.
Characteristics of the Hotel and the Rooms:
- Spacious and bright rooms for a comfortable stay.
- In the room you will always find the latest ELLE magazine.
- Bathroom facilities with you in mind: magnifying mirror, toiletries that include shower gel, shampoo and green tea body milk.
- Special “diet” section in the buffet breakfast area (with natural products, soy milk, low calorie pastries …) and vegetarian dishes are available in the restaurant menu.
The hotel also has the Despacio Spa Centre that includes a spa area and you can choose an array of treatments designed especially for women and includes the Cleopatra Body Peel which contains Dead Sea Salts, a firming facial using algae, aromatherapy body massage and facial massage with essential oils.
- Breakfast buffet with over 150 products that are included in the price of the room.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- FREE access to the hotel gym and the water circuit in the Despacio Spa Centre. (Includes: Heated swimming pool with waterfalls, thermal chill out chairs, cold water swimming pool and hot water pool with Swan like water jets, Jacuzzi tub, Sauna, Hammam and relaxation area )
- Welcome amenities in the room.
- Bathrobe and slippers to get you comfy during your stay.
- National and International newspapers upon request.
- Personalised Wake Up Alarm
Price per person includes:
- One night accommodation in a 4 star hotel, double room with breakfast included and with access to the gym and the water circuit.
- 4 hour shopping tour with a Personal Shopper.
- “Menu” Lunch in the restaurant.
- Thermal bath and aromatherapy in the Arab Baths.
- “Menu” Dinner in the Club/Restaurant.
- Cooking workshop plus lunch after the session.
* Program is designed for a minimum of 4 people and one night accommodation and enables you to increase the size of the group if needed as well as activities and period of stay.
The Luxury Team